FM 3-01.11: AIR DEFENSE ARTILLERY REFERENCE HANDBOOK
Official US Army Field Manual in Acrobat PDF file format.
The purpose of this field manual (FM) is to familiarize personnel with ADA operations and weapon systems. This FM will be useful to personnel serving in the following types of positions:
• staff positions requiring general knowledge of Air Defense Artillery systems and operations
• instructor positions in service schools and the Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC)
• members of advisory elements and groups assigned to missions in foreign countries
• advisory positions in reserve component forces
• command and leadership positions in special operations force units
• executive positions and advisory positions that require knowledge of air defense
Readers are reminded that weapons systems and operations are continually changing. Publications such as technical manuals, tables of organization and equipment, and mission training plans (MTP) provide more detailed information on specific subjects. Many of these sources are referred to in appropriate sections of this field manual.
File download size: 1 MB